The Brand site shares the British Gas brand story, with supporting guidance and assets.
In order to realise this brand vision.
- Taking in brand and accessibility guidelines.
- Working with product teams to identify proven assets and related insights.
- Looking for the shared, unifying concepts behind these.
- Creating and curating high-quality user interface components and styles for product teams to use.
- Establishing processes and tools that enable us to roll out updates to these assets easily.
- Introducing ways for others to contribute to Nucleus, as well as flag any potential issues.
- Following up on our adoption and impact.
- Ensuring our communication is clear and usable for the product teams.
- Building a community to sustain these processes.
We aim to make it easier for individuals and teams to learn about what it takes to create British Gas digital experiences.
- Truly represent our brand identity across our digital, customer-facing solutions.
- Reduce repetitive work, especially when it comes to design and front end development.
- Reduce design and maintenance debt that tends to slow down updates.
- Enable teams to focus on high value, creative work to solve problems and identify opportunities.