Our design system is a living organism, one that reflects and evolves with our collective learning.
The Nucleus team is responsible for driving the growth and adoption of the design system. We have a roadmap and priorities to meet, one of these priorities is to be there to support you in adopting Nucleus.
Everyone plays a part in creating a coherent, consistent and engaging customer experience.
To help do this, we want to ensure we provide everyone with helpful and relevant resources. If you would like to contribute to Nucleus please reach out to one of our team.
Whether it's using the resources and documentation provided by Nucleus or contributing to them, it's your turn now.
Everyone. Whether you are a designer, a software engineer, a tester, a solutions architect, a product owner, or a director: everyone is invited to advance Nucleus.
To get started, visit Working with Nucleus.
For any feedback related to our Nucleus components and related documentation, we're using Github. This helps us provide a transparent track of all contributions and potential issues.
- You can view our requests status.
- You can create bug reports, add a new change request (RFC), as well as react or comment on existing feedback.
- We've prepared a template to structure incoming feedback, gather relevant insights, and help us respond accordingly.
- If and once an issue is picked up, we'll ask to meet you to swap ideas and listen to your insights or make use of weekly design critique sessions.
We're working hard to grow Nucleus without sacrificing quality.
- You can track and add suggestions for new assets in Github by checking our requests status.
- Feel free to explore the styles and assets provided to suggest new components.
- Please make sure to submit your experiments and learning. It helps us to track potential variations and roll out stable additions to all teams via Nucleus.
To understand how the Nucleus team works, visit Our Process.
Reach us on Slack, via
#product-nucleus. If there's anything on your mind.
We know we don't have all the right answers, that's why we want to work with you in person, as well as connect you to other teams dealing with similar issues.
- We help to host and facilitate sessions and workshops focused on our current tasks as we go along. If you'd like us to help organise or be involved in something you're doing, do let us know.
- Just like other product teams, we're participating in weekly and monthly cross-team ceremonies.